We just did a successful run of wheatgrass in our gardens and are thinking about adding wheatgrass to our host of options for microgreen seeds. Customers will have two options for consuming. The first option will a special juicer to extract the juice. The second option is much more funny. One can eat wheatgrass whole, like a dog, to induce vomiting. We probably wouldn't recommend this option, but for those who need to vomit, this could be a great! Yuck!!!
Here are some benefits of wheatgrass.
- Increases red blood-cell count; cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract; simulates metabolism
- Stimulates your thyroid gland
- Reduces over-acidity in your blood and relieve peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal complaints
- Detoxifies your liver and blood and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants
- Its high chlorophyll content may help oxygenate your blood. Keeping a tray of live wheatgrass near your bed may also enhance the oxygen in the air and generate healthful negative ions to help improve your sleep